NBA TV to Televise 106 Games During 2017-18 Regular Season with Multiple Appearances by Defending Champion Warriors, Cavaliers, Rockets, Celtics & Thunder
Live Game Schedule Tips Off with NBA Champion Warriors vs. Grizzlies in First Game of Doubleheader on Saturday, Oct. 21, Followed by Clippers vs. Suns
First NBA TV Fan Night Doubleheader of the Season to Feature LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Anthony Davis & Damian Lillard in Action for Bulls vs. Cavs & Pelicans vs. Trail Blazers on Tuesday, Oct. 24
NBA TV will televise 106 live games during the 2017-18 regular season with the league’s biggest stars and top teams in action, highlighted by multiple appearances featuring the defending NBA Champion Golden State Warriors, NBA Eastern Conference winner Cleveland Cavaliers, and new-look teams including the Houston Rockets, Boston Celtics and Oklahoma City Thunder.
The network will tip off its regular season coverage with a doubleheader starting with the Warriors – including past Kia NBA MVPs Stephen Curry and Kevin Durant – visiting the Memphis Grizzlies with Marc Gasol and Mike Conley on Saturday, Oct. 21, at 8 p.m. ET. In the nightcap, the LA Clippers and Blake Griffin host the Phoenix Suns and Devin Booker at 10:30 p.m.
The following week’s schedule will feature five games starting with the Toronto Raptors, with DeMar DeRozan and Kyle Lowry, visiting the San Antonio Spurs, with Kawhi Leonard and Pau Gasol, on Monday, Oct. 23, at 8:30 p.m. The following night, NBA TV will premiere its first Fan Night of the season with the Tuesday, Oct. 24, doubleheader tipping off with the Cavaliers and four-time Kia NBA MVP LeBron James hosting the Chicago Bulls and Dwyane Wade, at 7 p.m., followed by the New Orleans Pelicans and Anthony Davis visiting the Portland Trail Blazers and Damian Lillard at 10 p.m.
Doubleheader action will continue Friday, Oct. 27, with the Thunder and reigning Kia NBA MVP Russell Westbrook visiting the Minnesota Timberwolves and newcomer Jimmy Butler at 8 p.m., followed by a clash of talented backcourts as the Washington Wizards, with John Wall and Bradley Beal, visit the Warriors with Curry and Klay Thompson at 10:30 p.m.
NBA TV will feature special programming on Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, Monday, Jan. 15, with a doubleheader starting with the Charlotte Hornets and Kemba Walker visiting the Detroit Pistons and Andre Drummond at 12:30 p.m., followed by the Spurs and LaMarcus Aldridge vs. the Atlanta Hawks and Dennis Schroder at 3 p.m.
The network will feature 37 doubleheaders, one tripleheader and one quadrupleheader this season with additional game highlights including:
- Monday, Oct. 30 – The Spurs and Leonard will visit the Celtics, with Gordon Hayward and Isaiah Thomas, at 7:30 p.m., followed by a Western Conference matchup with the Clippers and Griffin hosting the Warriors and Draymond Green at 10:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, Nov. 7 – The Cavaliers and James will host the Milwaukee Bucks, with Giannis Antetokounmpo, in the first game of a Fan Night doubleheader at 7 p.m., followed by the Thunder and Paul George visiting the Sacramento Kings and Buddy Hield at 10 p.m.
- Wednesday, Nov. 29 – Three of the league’s rising young players will be tested as the Philadelphia 76ers with top picks Ben Simmons and Markelle Fultz meet the Wizards’ talented backcourt of Wall and Beal at 7 p.m. In the second game of the night, the Los Angeles Lakers and rookie Lonzo Ball host the Warriors and Curry at 10:30 p.m.
- Sunday, Dec. 3 – A Western Conference doubleheader will tip off with the Spurs and Leonard facing the Thunder and Westbrook at 7 p.m., followed by the Rockets and Harden visiting the Lakers and Ball at 9:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Dec. 9 – The Brooklyn Nets, with D’Angelo Russell, will face the Miami Heat and Hassan Whiteside as part of NBA Mexico City Games 2017 starting at 6 p.m. Later that night, the network will air the Utah Jazz with Rudy Gobert vs. the Bucks and Malcolm Brogdon at 8:30 p.m.
- Friday, Dec. 29 – Two of the NBA’s most exciting backcourts will be in action for a Friday night doubleheader featuring the Houston Rockets, with Chris Paul and James Harden, visiting the Wizards, with Wall and Beal, at 7 p.m. The nightcap will include a pair of top 2017 NBA Draft picks facing off with the Suns and Josh Jackson vs. the Kings and De’Aaron Fox – at 10 p.m.
- Thursday, Jan. 11 – The 76ers and Joel Embiid will meet the Celtics and Al Horford at the NBA London Games 2018 at 3 p.m.
- Monday, Jan. 22 – NBA TV Fan Night will transition to Mondays throughout the remainder of the regular season starting with the Heat and Goran Dragic visiting the Rockets and Paul at 8 p.m., followed by the Timberwolves and Karl-Anthony Towns facing the Clippers and Griffin at 10:30 p.m.
- Monday, Feb. 12 – The New York Knicks and Kristaps Porzingis will visit the 76ers and 2016 first overall pick Simmons at 7 p.m., followed by the Suns at Warriors at 10:30 p.m.
- Monday, Feb. 26 – The Warriors and Curry will meet the Knicks and Carmelo Anthony at 7:30 p.m., followed by the Timberwolves and Andrew Wiggins facing the Kings and Fox at 10 p.m.
- Monday, March 5 – A doubleheader will feature the Cavaliers and Kyrie Irving hosting the Pistons and newcomer Avery Bradley at 7 p.m., followed by the Trail Blazers and Lillard against the Lakers and Ball at 10:30 p.m.
- Friday, March 9 – Friday night doubleheader will include the Cavaliers and James visiting the Clippers and DeAndre Jordan, at 10:30 p.m., preceded by the Wizards and Pelicans at 8 p.m.
- Friday, March 16 – The Clippers and Griffin will meet the Thunder and George at 8 p.m., followed by the Heat and Whiteside visiting the Lakers and Brandon Ingram at 10:30 p.m.
- Sunday, April 1 – Two of the NBA’s all-time leading scorers – Dirk Nowitzki and James – will meet for a late season contest as the Mavericks visit the Cavaliers at 6 p.m. as the centerpiece of a three-game day. 76ers vs. Hornets at 1 p.m., and Lakers and Kings – with young stars Ball and Fox at 9:30 p.m. – bookend Sunday’s action.
- Saturday, April 7 – The Denver Nuggets and Paul Millsap will meet the Clippers and Jordan at 3:30 p.m.
- Sunday, April 8 – A four-game slate will culminate with the Warriors and Curry visiting the Suns and Booker at 9 p.m.
2017-18 NBA TV Regular Season Schedule
(All Times Eastern)
About NBA TV
NBA TV is a part of NBA Digital, the NBA's extensive cross-platform portfolio of digital assets jointly-managed by the NBA and Turner Sports including NBA TV, NBA App, NBA.com, NBA LEAGUE PASS, NBAGLEAGUE.com and WNBA.com.