TNT to Showcase Pivotal Game 5 Between Rockets and Spurs, Tonight, Tuesday, May 9, at 8 p.m. ET
TNT's NBA Playoffs coverage will continue tonight, Tuesday, May 9, with pivotal Game 5 of the Western Conference Semifinals between MVP candidates James Harden and Kawhi Leonard when the Houston Rockets meet the San Antonio Spurs at 8 p.m. ET.
The network will feature Game 5 of the Eastern Conference Semifinals - Washington Wizards and John Wall vs. Boston Celtics and Isaiah Thomas - tomorrow, Wednesday, May 10, at 8 p.m.
The network's live game schedule and telecast notes follow.
- Following Wednesday's coverage, TNT will air either Game 7 (if necessary) between the Wizards and Celtics OR Game 1 of the NBA Eastern Conference Finalsbetween the Cavaliers and winner of the Celtics/Wizards series on Monday, May 15. TNT is the exclusive TV home of the 2017 NBA Eastern Conference Finals.
- If the Celtics/Wizards series is decided in seven games, the NBA Eastern Conference Finals will begin on Wednesday, May 17.
- Rockets/Spurs will be called by Kevin Harlan, analyst Reggie Miller and reporterAllie LaForce.
- Play-by-play announcer Ian Eagle, analyst Greg Anthony and reporter David Aldridge will be on the call for Wizards/Celtics.
- The Sports Emmy Award-winning studio team of host Ernie Johnson, Hall of FamersCharles Barkley and Shaquille O’Neal and two-time NBA Champion Kenny Smithwill provide pregame analysis, halftime updates and extensive postgame coverage onInside the NBA presented by Kia regularly throughout the playoffs.
- TNT Overtime on NBA.com and in the NBA App will deliver enhanced coverage for over 30 playoff games – more than ever before – with exclusive content and analysis from TNT commentators. The unique companion experience allows fans to watch the game via four alternate camera angles, including Advanced Performance Replays sponsored by Nissan throughout the entirety of the playoffs.
- Additionally, live streaming coverage of all NBA on TNT playoff games is available viahttp://www.tntdrama.com/watchtnt and the Watch TNT app. Fans are able to access the games whenever and wherever they desire by logging in with the user name and password provided by their TV service provider.
Kenny Smith explains how the Spursabandoned their game plan in Game 4 and the Rockets tied the series
Charles Barkley delves into the mindset and ascension of Wizards'
All-Star John Wall