Monday's Area 21 with Kevin Garnett Guests to Feature 2008 NBA Finals MVP Paul Pierce, Current Chicago Bulls Guard Rajon Rondo & Other Members of the 2008 NBA Champion Boston Celtics on TNT
Monday's Area 21 with Kevin Garnett Guests to Feature 2008 NBA Finals MVP Paul Pierce, Current Chicago Bulls Guard Rajon Rondo & Other Members
of the 2008 NBA Champion Boston Celtics on TNT
Ten-time All-Star and 2008 NBA Finals MVP Paul Pierce and current Bulls point guard Rajon Rondo will join their former 2008 NBA Champion Boston Celtics teammates Kevin Garnett, Glen "Big Baby" Davis andKendrick Perkins in Area 21 for analysis and commentary throughout TNT's coverage of the NBA Playoffs on Monday, May 8, featuring Game 4 between the Warriors and Jazz at 9 p.m. ET.
Additional Area 21 content will be available exclusively across KG Area 21 social media handles. Segments from Area 21 – with Garnett and special guests each week – will be incorporated into studio coverage on Mondays throughout the second round.
TNT's coverage of the second round of the NBA Playoffs will continue Sunday, May 7, with a Game 4doubleheader at 6:30 p.m. ET - Celtics vs. Wizards featuring All-Stars Isaiah Thomas and John Wall, two of the Eastern Conference's best point guards, followed by a match-up of MVP candidates when the Rocketsand James Harden meet the Spurs and Kawhi Leonard at 9 p.m. Sunday's coverage will begin with a 30-minute pre-game show at 6 p.m.
The network's live game schedule and telecast notes follow.
- Marv Albert will provide play-by-play of the Cavs/Raptors series. He will be joined by analyst Brent Barry and reporter Kristen Ledlow.
- Rockets/Spurs will be called by Kevin Harlan, analyst Reggie Miller and reporterAllie LaForce.
- Play-by-play announcer Ian Eagle, analyst Greg Anthony and reporter David Aldrige will be on the call of Wizards/Celtics.
- Brian Anderson, Kevin McHale and Lewis Johnson will provide commentary and analysis of the Warriors/Jazz series.
- The Sports Emmy Award-winning studio team of host Ernie Johnson, Hall of FamersCharles Barkley and Shaquille O’Neal and two-time NBA Champion Kenny Smithwill provide pregame analysis, halftime updates and extensive postgame coverage onInside the NBA presented by Kia regularly throughout the playoffs.
- TNT Overtime on NBA.com and in the NBA App will deliver enhanced coverage for over 30 playoff games – more than ever before – with exclusive content and analysis from TNT commentators. The unique companion experience allows fans to watch the game via four alternate camera angles, including Advanced Performance Replays sponsored by Nissan throughout the entirety of the playoffs.
- Additionally, live streaming coverage of all NBA on TNT playoff games is available via http://www.tntdrama.com/watchtnt and the Watch TNT app. Fans are able to access the games whenever and wherever they desire by logging in with the user name and password provided by their TV service provider.
Ernie, Charles, Shaq & Baron Davisanalyze Houston's blowout Game 1 win over the Spurs in San Antonio
Isaiah Thomas gives an emotional interview to David Aldridge following Boston's Game 2 overtime victory